Thursday, August 16, 2012

Today May I Remember:

  • That I requested more intentional path crossing in the morning. So my husband kindly followed me into the room where I fed William breakfast for a quick moment together before he left for work.
  • I saw a baby with a flatspot on the side of his head more pronounced than my baby's.  Ahh, relief.
  • But that baby's momma probably thought "Her infant is HUGE.  And that drool rash on his neck... oh my," then sighed relief.
  • Driving 30 minutes there, and 30 minutes back, at nap time, for a 30 minute baby program at the library can be worth the effort.  It was today.
  • I have a healthy body that needs to be exercised. So I took a walk. Twice. 
  • My husband said he would try to eat whatever I cooked. So he ate sauteed veggies.
  • Feelings of loneliness do pass.  Our new neighbor invited me over to make chocolate chip cookies.

4 comments:

Jan Werner said...

And TODAY, may I remember it is your Birthday! Happy Happy Birthday, my sweet Jenna!
xoxoxo Aunt Jan

Sarah Grace said...

Good job blogging. There are much huger babies out there than WiWi. He is just right!

Heather said...

I am so glad to see that you are posting on the blog again! :) I can so relate to seeing other children and feeling relief that they are doing the same or similar things to my children. It is a relief to hear other Moms say that they are dealing with the same things too! You are SO not alone in that! William is just well fed and storing up so he can play football for Auburn one day! :)

Nana and Papa said...

these kind of hard days will pass and you will week by week feel more like your old self!!! you have a beautiful baby boy!!!!!!!!!