- used a steam vac
- drove a Mercedes
- went to a baby shower
- held a new newborn
- finished a beer
- drove in snow
- ate Ethiopian food
- de-meated a rotisserie chicken
- learned new settings on my camera
- baked a pie
10. Overcoming fear of driving into/through DC.
9. Spending a weekend in Baltimore, in the Inner Harbor and Fells Point.
8. Finding the best crab dip on earth.
7. Learning to not be annoyed by babies.
6. Taking multiple foreign and domestic trips for work.
5. The freakish (record breaking) amount of winter snow, the freakish (record breaking) summer heat, and the freakish (record breaking) chilly fall.
4. Going to my 10 year high school reunion.
3. Playing tennis on a regular basis for the first time in 10 years (through a work league).
2. Finishing a full year of not being in school and then finishing a full year of a real job.
1. Auburn going undefeated and contending for a national championship.
Happy New Year's Eve everyone!
Here's to our memories from 2010 and our expectations for 2011!