- I bought laundry detergent today based on packaging color. Orange and blue.
- A few weeks ago I submitted an application to be on House Hunters.
- People have assumed I'm under the age of 20 at least five times this year.
- If I classify salsa to be a vegetable serving, can my Hint of Lime tortilla chips be a fruit serving?
- At Matt's 10 year HS reunion last November his classmates voted him as Guy With Hottest Date :o)
- Since referring to how seldom I come across people named Jenna I have met at least three in person.
- My hair hasn't been trimmed since June last year.
- Matt had to work today. Saturday. Boo.
- I've been working part time at a frozen yogurt store for a month. Surprise? More on that later.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
The Saturday before Valentine's Day Matt and I spent the late morning in Thomas Point Park... the southernmost point on the Annapolis peninsula. The lighthouse wasn't close enough to get a good look, but the weather was glorious. Before leaving we sat in the car and listened to another Maximum Marriage sermon. Good stuff.