Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Additional Blog

As mother hen and father goose instincts override everything we do, Matt and I present to you our second blog.  We would like to avoid photos of William appearing in random Google searches and being seen by blog surfers around the globe.  So this is an invitation only blog where you can read about and see a more personal side of Manna's World.  Just leave me a message or shoot me an email or send me a text or fire up a smoke signal letting me know you want access.  All I need is your email.  But do not let our discretion scare you away!  If you are in any way connected to us (directly or through the milkman) please don't hesitate to make yourself known.  No matter who you are, let me know if you want to get a better view of the cutest first born baby boy we've ever mothered and fathered.  Join us over at the Robinson Family blog.

No comments: