Friday, August 10, 2012

I Don't Think I Like Blogging

I'm going to whip this out without much thought.  I think.  I've been sitting at the computer for nearly 90 minutes trying to get a new post going... but have wasted my time fiddling and failing to make a photo collage and reading other blogs.  Even now I am having trouble simply putting my cursor back a sentence to change things but MY CURSOR WON'T MOVE!  Somewhere somehow I started blogging for you.  Not for me.  And it changed my enthuiasism.  Spell check isn't evens wurking.)( Oh there goes the cursor problem again.  What is wrong with my computer?) Who is you?  I don't know.  But you're not me.  Baby is crying.  Naptime wasted.  Except for the chips and bean dip and chocolate and almonds and orange juice that I ate. 

3 comments:

Kayla Saadeh said...

Ha ha ha.

"Baby is crying." Naptime is wasted."- Yes. I know EXACTLY what that feels like. Lol.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

When I started my blog a good friend told me that a blog is *my* space. I can opt to write for other people, but at the end of the day it's my space. So if you want to write long posts, go for it. If you want to put up cool links, that's your call too. If all you want to do is post pics of your son, well, go for it!

Don't ever feel required to write for us. And don't feel guilty for long pauses.

Just some friendly advice.

Jason