Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blog #2

Introducing...

MothersStuff.Blogspot.com

A place dedicated to vintage things, garage sales, table cloths, thrift stores, aprons, hankies, pretties and that kind of stuff. With time it will become more refined. So please bear with me as I build upon the empty foundation and put meat on its bare bones. Let me know if you have any feedback, requests or ideas. I'm hoping it will be a lot of fun!

And a honking big heartfelt thank you, by the way, for reading this little blog about what we do. Knowing I have readers helps me keep writing. And I really do enjoy writing.

4 comments:

Nana and Papa said...

I know you will do a great job with the blog! Tell your guest hi for us!

Mandy said...

Welcome to the world of running two blogs! I can't wait to read your second one!! :)

tacy said...

Yay Jenna! I'm glad you have a blog.

Peg said...

Great job with the blog. Can you sell husbands on Esty or eBay or Craig's List? He's vintage! Just kidding. Good luck with the blog and feedback.