Thursday, July 30, 2009

Road Trip/Move Part 5: Bowden, GA

Our first stop in Georgia was the scenic country town of Bowden where Matt's great Aunt and Uncle live. They have a beautiful home on a majestic plot of land with gardens, rolling hills, cows, wild turkeys, an old rock building and the cutest hound dog puppies! I truly felt like we were at a bed and breakfast with the fantastic views, fresh air and excellent meals. It was wonderful getting to know more of the family I married into.
























2 comments:

Jake and Mandy said...

I love the picture of Jenna with the puppy! So cute! I'm glad you're having fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of your time with the puppies!:) So cute!
It is really fun to look at all of your pictures from all the places you are visiting. I'm glad you are getting to see so many special friends and family on your trip to your new home!
Erin