Thursday, September 16, 2010

Time to Post About Something...

I lost my good glasses at church. My back-up pair has a giant scratch on the right lens.

I baked blueberry as well as chocolate chip muffins this week. Turns out Baking Pam isn't a waste of money at all. Smells good too. I think it works better than paper liners. My stuff always stick to the liners.

Two Sunday's ago we stopped at Goodwill to see if there was anything there I couldn't live with out. There was. I bought a desk.

Last Sunday we took advantage of Blockbuster's unfortunate bankruptcy. Matt bought ten new release DVD's at a store closing for a fraction of the value.

I got to watch a friend's kids for a couple hours this afternoon. Sooo cute!

Tonight Matt and I had the opportunity to take a two hour cruise on the Chesapeake. It was drizzly, but soo great to be in the fresh air and chat with people from our church.

I made my first purchase from Amazon last week... and they mailed me the wrong item. Despite Matt's gook luck with it, I'm disenchanted.

We watch Scrubs re-runs every night.

Kix are goooood.

3 comments:

Peg said...

Well there ya go...

Whitney Morrison said...

i can't believe blockbuster is going out of business

Jake and Mandy said...

Haha! Kix are good! Sorry about your glasses. Oh, we watch Friends every night.