Friday, September 17, 2010

Carolina BBQ

Did you know there was such a thing? I did not. Even after marrying into the Carolinian clan, I was oblivious to their ways with pork. Only in the past couple months have I been exposed to this vinegar based BBQ concept... in Maryland... by people from Ohio. Even Utz up in Pennsylvania knows what's going on. (If you like salt and vinegar chips, try their Carolina BBQ flavor. Yummm!)

Earlier today a crock pot recipe for "Carolina BBQ Pork" caught my attention so I gave it a try. It made enough to feed a small army, so we shared it with friends for dinner tonight and all agreed that it was worth making again.

Hopefully I can taste the real thing on a trip down south sometime :o)

2 comments:

Matt said...

It was dang good!

Anonymous said...

I want some now.