Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cherry Blossom

One can't make or meet goals if they don't push themselves into them, right? And variety is the spice of life, so why not try something new, right?? And while I'm blessed with a young body, I should do my best to keep it in shape, riiight??? Oh boy. In light of all that, some peer pressure and a successful lottery drawing, I'm officially on the list to tackle the 2010 Cherry Blossom. I'm not a runner and I don't enjoy running, but I'm going to do this. Get ready pavement. My feet are going to be stompin on you... for 10 miles... at 7:40am...

Oh boy.

2 comments:

Peg said...

I AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!! Running in a marathon is something I have always "thought" about doing! I have no doubt you can do it. Is your hubby doing it with you? GOOD LUCK!!!

Natalie said...

Wow! I'm impressed. I'll be cheering from Texas.