Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Craigs List Success

I am now an advocate of Craigs List. It took a few weeks to get feedback on the set of green glasses I sold and it took constant checking to find the right table & chairs for our apartment - but both eventually happened and I'm thrilled! (Ironically the glasses were bought by a lady for her daughter who is starting grad school in Texas.) I'm excited to personalize the dining set with a fresh coat of paint and new fabric on the chairs. And at the purchase price of $40 I can afford to mess up a few times and it will still be a bargain!



(A huge thanks to the Gobien's for allowing us to store Matt's childhood table and chairs in their basement!)

2 comments:

Peg said...

Way to go girl!!! Looks GREAT and I cannot wait to see it in person! A better fit I'm sure for your apartment. See you Friday.

Nana and Papa said...

I am so impressed. we are thinking of trying to sell on Craig list,so it is good to get some feedback on them. Love ya!!Great table!