Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kitten Update

One week later and the kitten is still in our possession, but we don't have a final decision yet.  We've learned that Lucy is slowly adjusting to the kitten's presence alright, she just hates it when he tries to play with her.  So, as long as we have the time & energy to keep them somewhat separated and the little one entertained by by things other than Lucy's tail, it may work out.  Here's a picture I took on the computer;  It makes him look bigger than he really is, but no less cuter!

5 comments:

Peg said...

I just cannot resist that precious little face. Oh please behave little kitty so you can stay!!!Love, Grandpa Peg

Peg said...

Did Matt tell you we like the name Rascal? "Resuced At Spenco Cute And Loveable". What do you think? Hey...we are the grandparents!!! Love...

Sarah Grace said...

How could you resist that face?! So cute!

Nana and Papa said...

you have to keep our adopted grand kitty!!we love him so hard!!!!

April said...

Hey Jenna! This is ashley's sister... I noticed you had a blog on her page and thought I would check it out! I hope you get to keep the kitty!!!! I will stay tuned... April