Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Easiest Christmas Tradition

William was sleeping in his bed, my lunch was eaten, hair washed and bladder empty, all immediate needs met.  Perfect time to finish painting my kitchen so I can do some Christmas baking and decorating. Cue music!  After stupid teeny bopper holiday love song was over, classic Dean came on crooning and convincing me to let it snow.  I loved it!  Though my emotions took their cue to adjust into holiday mode: happy, sad, energized, exhausted.  You name it.  Sometimes explainable, sometimes not.  You know what I'm talking about.  Christmas music just does something to me.  Us.  This song (not to mention the movie scene) can break me in the strongest of moments.  But I'm ok with it.  Being overly emotional is the easiest Christmas tradition.

3 comments:

abo-bder said...


شركة نقل اثاث بالخرج
افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام

thanida said...

i use sitemeter ,but do you think it is really accurate?
isc888

คนสวย2019 said...

ปรับรูปหน้าเรียว
ฉีดหน้าเรียว ลดริ้วรอย คือ อยากหน้าเรียวทำได้ไง หลายๆคนคงเกิดคำถามนี้
และการฉีดลดหน้าเรียวด้วยโบท็อกก็เป็นวิธีการรักษาที่ทำได้ง่าย โดยไม่ต้องผ่าตัด
สารารถช่วยลดเลือนริ้วรอยและร่องลึกได้ภายในระยะเวลารวดเร็วให้ผลการรักษาที่น่าพึงพอใจละสร้างความมั่นใจ
ให้กับผู้มีปัญหาได้เป็นอย่างดี
โบท็อก หน้าเรียว
ฉีดโบท็อก ที่ไหนดี
โบท็อก กังนัม
โบท็อค pantip
โบท็อค ลดกราม