Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Few Bargains

These are a few recent bargain purchases I'm extra proud of.  The plum dress came from Goodwill for $16 with an original Macy's $69 tag still on it.  The jacket came from a consignment store for $15 with the Old Navy tags still on it.  And I spent less than $10 each on the antique porcelin rose bookends and a set of 10 etched glasses.  Woo hoo!!!  My favorite are the bookends... I've wanted some for a long time (we have boocoodles of books in our home) and these are my fun "Yellow Rose of Texas" souvenir ones that I'll remember our TX days by for years to come :0)




















2 comments:

Meet the Hankins said...

I really like the bookends. What a perfect memory item. I wish I was there to go shopping with you!

Peg said...

I love the bookends too. How much was the kitty??