Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Two Good Websites

Two good websites I've wanted to share for a while are:


Supercook helps you come up with recipes based on what is in your kitchen.  Smartsource is a coupon & savings website I get a kick out of. 

While on the topic of food & shopping.  I do not like grocery shopping at the Walmart in Waco.  I intermittently fall victim to  their convenient location and I smile as I breeze through the easy-to-get-around-in-isles and find exactly what I need at a very good price and quality.  But, I continually fight my instinct to abandon every ounce of tact in me and gawk at the melting pot of unique shoppers that flock inside.  It is an American epidemic and I don't like it.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the websites!! They are cool. And stay out of WalMart!!!