Monday, June 2, 2008

Alabama Bound!

We're headed back to Alabama this Thursday & are so pumped!  Our friends Ashley & Wes are getting married in Auburn so we have a great 4 day vacation/celebration planned!  I became friends with Wes in high school and then with Ashley in college.  She & I lived together Jr. & Sr. years at AU and Wes was in the same fraternity Matt was in.  They are a crazy wonderful couple meant to go together like peas & carrots.  As we rooted for them all along, God was also on their side and now they're tying the knot in just a few days.  Here's a couple older pictures with my artist buddy whom I love dearly :-)


  

2 comments:

Sarah Grace said...

Wow, that pic of you and Ashley is awesome! Both of you look great.

Jenna said...

thanks say! it's one of my favorites & was actually taken the day after your wedding!